ABOUT ME

My name is Carra Chin, I am twenty two years old and am originally from Malaysia. I had graduated from Taylor's University with a foundation in Natural and Built Environment. Recently just graduated in  Bachelor in Science Architecture. This portfolio is a representation of my personality and my work throughout the course.

My portfolio is a collection of information and examples of work I have developed in my Architecture classes. This electronic was the most practical way to organise and store information about myself and my experiences in classes.

I appreciate the portfolio process because it has given me the opportunity to develop an awareness of my skills and gave me the ability to tell other people what I am good at and where I learned particular skills. This portfolio has assisted my goal setting skills and has helped me become more aware of my progress. By presenting this professional portfolio I can show others that I am prepared and capable.

This portfolio consist od all the work I have done throughout the whole semester. I will provide a brief introduction to each assignment, explaining what the objective was while interjecting my learning outcome of my work and the assignment in general. Along with my assignments I will ass my revision reflections to the visual literacy narrative. This portfolio is the culmination of the semester and it demonstrates everything I have learned. This portfolio had given me the opportunity to reflect on how I have grown as an architect.

I invite you to look through my portfolio and read some of the work I have done in my architecture life. I have put a lot of time and effort into these assignments and this portfolio. I hope you appreciate my work and I encourage any feedback you could give me. I hope that you enjoy!


Contact information
E-mail: Chinpuiman@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment